Saturday 5 January 2013

Greetings and welcome to my Wild NatureTarot site.

To kick off this blog, I will share some details about myself. I've been greatly inspired by Nature's beauty and raw power my whole life and I started doing art at an early age. I'm attracted by the unique, the original, the unconventional and the different. I resonate with those who, like myself, thrive on the far side of wild and think outside the box.

I am a Free Spirit, Martial artist, Dancer and Metalhead. I am a creative Chef of exotic World Cuisine and a seasoned jungle traveller with an interest in tropical ecology and entemology.

My Tarot art reflects and expresses the vivid and dramatic passions of my life and draw from both real people, events and animals as well as imagination. A few of my favourite artists include Boris Vallejo, Frank Frazetta, Ken Kelly, H.G.Geiger, Hans Werner Sahms, Susan Sedon Boulet, Frida Kahlo de Riviera and Lady Frieda Harris.

It is a fabulous priviledge to bring my world to life through artwork and share it.

Thank you all and enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment